The key element affecting the development of the national economy is the investment in energy infrastructure, which has a positive impact on the growth of the Gross Domestic Product.
We are actively influencing energy security and economic development of the country by implementing the project for the construction of Ostrołęka C.
- The contract was signed on July 12, 2018 in Ostrołęka;
- stable, high efficiency, coal-fired, with low-emission energy source and power of 1000 MW, power block;
- The investment was based on modern technologies that meet the highest environmental standards;
- The first synchronization of the new block will take place in 2023;
- Designed for maximum flexibility, short start-up time, increased and decreased speed;
- The technologies used will facilitate the full management of combustion by-products.