ENEA S.A. informs that it respects and observes the right to privacy and personal data protection of all visitors (hereinafter “user(s)” or “you”) to ENEA Group’s Website containing ENEA Group’s CSR Report 2018 (raport2018.csr.enea.pl) and ENEA Group’s Annual Report 2018 (raportroczny2018.csr.enea.pl)
Personal data collection and processing
ENEA S.A., with registered seat at ul. Grójecka 1, 60-201 Poznań, is the Administrator of ENEA Group’s Website containing ENEA Group’s CSR Report 2018 and ENEA Group’s Annual Report 2018 (hereinafter: “Website”) and the Controller of user personal data.
In all matters related to the processing of user personal data, please contact Małgorzata Durkiewicz, Data Protection Officer, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or writing to: ul. Górecka 1, 60-201 Poznań.
The Website collects information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- by saving cookie files (“cookies”) on the user’s end devices,
- by collecting web log files (“web logs”).
This information is collected automatically by the system via the web browser at every visit to the Website. We do not use these data to identify the user and we do not have the means that would allow us to identify the user on their basis; however, as the IP address allows identification of natural persons using additional means, please find below information on how we process the data stored in web logs and cookies.
The processing of data stored in web logs and cookies concerns the following types of data:
- IP address;
- Cookie files.
Cookie files are small text files which are stored on the user’s end device and intended to aid the browsing of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the site they come from, the time they have been stored on the end device, and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them is the Website operator.
Data collected about the user are not supplemented by data from any other sources.
Data stored in cookie files and in web logs are processed:
- for statistical purposes and to monitor user activity, as well as to check the proper operation of all functions used on the Website in order to continuously improve it. The legal basis for the processing of such data is Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – Official Journal of the European Union, 2016, L 119/1 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”);
- for the purpose and to the extent necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal claims in connection with the use of the Website, as necessary to satisfy our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. We will retain your data until such time as they are time-barred in case any such claims relating to the use of the Website should transpire.
Upon providing us with your personal data via the Website, you have the right to request access to or correction, erasure or transfer of the data, or to request restriction of or object to the processing thereof.
In order to exercise these rights, you should contact us by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any objections to the way in which we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at any time.
How are your personal data protected?
Your personal data are protected in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Provision of Services and the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law. For data protection in particular, we use SSL technology.
We do not disclose the data collected through the Website to any third parties, except for our verified contractors, unless we have your consent. These data are made available to our contractors on an ongoing basis.
Access to personal data is granted only to our selected employees and employees of contractors verified by us, whose services we use to maintain the functionality of the Website, and who are subject to a duty of strict confidentiality.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that the Website stores in the web browser on the user’s device when the user visits the Website. Cookies consist of a series of letters and numbers that contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
What cookies do we use?
Session cookies – temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out from the Website or close the web browser.
Persistent cookies – files stored on the user’s end device for a period specified in their parameters or until they are manually removed in the web browser by the user.
Data stored in cookie files are safe and do not affect the operation of the user’s device. Data stored in cookie files are sent in an encrypted form, which prevents any unauthorised access to them.
Managing cookie files by the user
- You may block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser on your device, which may, however, affect the functionalities available on the Website or may lead to the loss of use of the Website.
- In the settings of the web browser on your device, you may enable the function of being informed each time cookies are sent to your device.
Data on the IP address are stored in the web logs of the Website and contain the date and time of connection to the Website. This information is used exclusively for statistical purposes concerning the number of visits and does not allow personal identification of the user.