Our Employees implement the actions with commitment for local communities. They are willing to share knowledge and undertake initiatives that build mutual relations.
In 2018, there were 173 Employees involved in our Group in terms of the organization and implementation of voluntary activities;
11,500 people from the local community benefited from Employee volunteering;
Employees spent 603 hours on volunteer activities.
THE ACTIONS AND INITIATIVES CARRIED OUT BY EMPLOYEES
- We care about the environment and cleanliness of rivers - Volunteers, together with anglers of the Fishing Circle No. 32 at Enea Elektrownia Połaniec and Sandomierz, undertook the cleaning up of the Vistula River. During the action, bushes were cut that were blocking the access to the river, several large garbage bags were collected and holes were filled in the access road to the sewer.
Health and safety:
- Stop afterdamp - enlighten - The training was aimed at making residents aware of the threat posed by carbon monoxide poisoning and ways of protecting health and life against afterdamp. In addition, volunteers, with the support of the Foundation for Educational Support in Połaniec, provided 60 sensors detecting this dangerous gas;
- Safe Preschooler Academy - The initiative of Enea Operator aims to promote the safe behaviour of children on their way to playschool, safe games in the playschool, in the yard and at home. During the meetings, preschoolers are familiarized with the basic road signs and are given the knowledge of other dangers that may occur to them;
- Enea for health - Enea Wytwarzanie organized a free cytological examination for women from the Kozienice commune as part of a cervical cancer prevention program.
- Easter package - MEC Piła conducted a children's section of the Specialist Hospital in Piła, collection of games, stationery, mascots and toys;
- Visit to the Social Welfare Home - A dozen or so volunteers working in Enea Wytwarzanie visited the Social Welfare Home branch in Kozienice. As part of the pre-Christmas action, they decorated the day-room with Easter decorations. Together with the residents, they also prepared decorations and Christmas cards;
- We add wings - The action was aimed at supporting the activity of the Palium Hospice by preparing over 500 hand-painted butterflies. The butterflies were dedicated to the charity collection during which the volunteers distributed works asking for support for their facility;
- Great Power Pack - An annual charity event supported by our Employees around Easter. In the past year, we donated gifts from the campaign to seven educational institutions, including Połaniec, Piła, Gniezno, Szamotuły, Kiekrz and Poznań. There was no lack of toys, sweets and necessities;
- Karma (Pet food in Polish) returns - Food collection for animals. In total, the Employees collected 800 kg of food for animals, which was transferred to selected shelters. The collection was organized by Enea Operator;
- Show your heart on Valentine's Day - The children of our Employees joined the "Card for Valentine's Day" campaign organized by the Palium Hospice in Poznań. The idea facilitated the connection of Valentine's Day with the World Day of the Sick, which falls on February 11. Nearly 70 Valentine's cards made hospice patients happy;
- Father Gwidon's house in Pacanów - Volunteers of the Enea Group played board games together with children from the orphanage. During the meeting, the children received educational and logical games from the Enea Foundation. The initiator of the campaign was Enea Elektrownia Połaniec;
- My own corner - Social innovation "My own corner" is a voluntary action carried out at the invitation of the Association for Development of Civic Education CREO. The activities in which the volunteers of the Enea Group joined included an educational and practical part aimed at improving the living conditions of tenants living in Social Welfare Homes in Poznań. "My own corner" is a project that invited voluntary communities operating in Poznań companies to cooperate. The action involved the renovation of the senior room by one group of volunteers, while spending time with the senior citizens during the renovation activities by the second group of volunteers. Prior to the activities, all volunteers participated in the workshops that prepared teams to work with the elderly and physically unfit persons. The Enea volunteers completed the project on June 7, 2018. Seven people repaired Helena's room for 9 hours - replacing and assembling new furniture, installing shelves, curtain rails, and putting up curtains. During the renovation, Helena was at the hairdresser's, on walks and meeting her daughter at the Christmas dinner.